NEW DIGILONTM CSB MICROWAVE BARRIERS WITH ADVANCED DIGITAL SIGNAL ANALYSIS FOR RANGES OF UP TO 200M (660 FT).
Digilon technology is based on Crow’s microprocessor logic. The signal analysis provides a very high performance level and produces virtually no false alarm activations including those caused by adverse weather, interference or environmental changes.
The CSB 2000 Digilon consists of separate transmitter and receiver units. Mounted facing each other, up to the maximum permitted range, they create a volumetric barrier of protection against intrusion.
The CSB2000 Digilon is user friendly and features calibration free technology for improved accuracy and speed of installation. The Crow microcontroller makes all the necessary decisions keeping installer programming to a minimum.
The CSB 2000 Digilon is the ideal choice for protecting high risk sites such as Power Stations, Prisons, Military installations, High risk industrial areas etc etc.
- Detection range of up to 200m (660 ft)
- Operating temperature -50°C to +65°C (-122°F to +149°F)
- Weather and attack proof housings
- High RFI & EMI immunity
- IP65 compliant
- Power failure protection and backup
- Extra reliability
- Easy calibration and installation
- Multi-level sensitivity adjustment
- Protection of high security areas
- Special installation mounting poles available